All references in this Policy to “AHS Alumni Association”, “we”, “our” and “us” refer to Anglican High School Alumni Association.
Types of Information Collected and Used
We may collect the following information:
- Personal particulars including but not limited to name, NRIC number, graduating year, co-curricular activity (CCA)
- contact information including email address, phone number, mailing address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to alumni surveys and/or events
Purposes for which Information is Collected, Used and Disclosed
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services and events.
- We may periodically send emails about new programmes, services, upcoming events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes and volunteering opportunities. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
Security of Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Right of Access
You have the right to request a copy of your personal information held by us and to request for any inaccurate personal information to be rectified. A request can be submitted by mail or email (Details in the “Contact Us” section).
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Updated as of 22 Aug 2015